Thursday, November 4, 2010

Learning to be patient!

A whole lot has happened this past 7 months since my last post. I actually started a new job that I really love; it also came with some wonderful benefits; so I am no longer doing an in home bakery business. Thank you so much to everyone that ordered from me! However, I will still be doing a lot of baking and will be sharing some tasty recipes. But most importantly any day now I will be a grandma (Gramsey) for the first time to a precious granddaughter. Just heard from my son, he and my daughter met with the midwife today and said everything seems fine with baby, but they will do a sonogram tomorrow just to make sure. Daughter is now 12 days past her due date. I am really struggling with the whole waiting thing. But God is in control and He knows best. Wow, can hardly believe Thanksgiving is 3 short weeks from today!!

My kids Tyler & Jenn.... and soon to be granddaughter Taysen!

No comments: